11/20/2006

Noting it down before I forget it

A song based largely on the epic Goodness Gracious Me satirical Song "blame it on the muslims/hindus", that may or may not be turned into a several page long musical comic strip as soon as I can figure out how to do satirical drawings of Lieberman that don't take up the entire page with just his forehead.

Anyway... "Blame it on the Muslims", done to the tune of that song about blaming it on bogies. For the time being, read this with a little joe lierberman dancing in your head. I would have written it like that, but I have medication precisely to stop such things happening anymore.

War ain't going well?
Hair don't look swell? (mental image cameo by Pox Vey!)
Didn't quite understand the liberty bell?

Blame it on the Muslims!

If your car won't start,
If your crotch smells of farts,
If you ideologically love walmart;
blame it on the muslims!

I just can't, I just can't, I just can't control this hate!
I just can't, I just can't, I just can't control this hate!

Don't blame it on bad policies,
Don't blame of crappy government,
don't blame it on the cunt yeast (mental image cameo by Ann Althouse!)

Blame it on the muslims!

If your dad's deceased,
If your son rests in peace,
If your mom don't tast too sweet (mental image cameo involving Joe Lieberman performing cunninglingus on his mother!)

Blame it on the Muslims!

I just can't, I just can't, I just can't control this hate!
I just can't, I just can't, I just can't control this hate!

If your circulation ain't doing well (mental image cameo by crappy rightwing dutch newspapers!)
If your paper just won't sell,
If your readership can't read too well;

Blame it on the muslims!

'Cuz they put their women in burkas,
and they're really mean to sherpas (mental image cameo by inhabitants of the himalayas!)
In fact they're all complete jerkas, so;

Blame it on the muslims! /song

Joe Lieberman, facing the point of fourth wall while a cast of several milling around in the background beneath christmas decorations:
...And from all us here at FDL, LGF, WND, DKos, Fox News and the Washington Times, Have a very merry christmas, and a black face newyear!


Because if the major stores can start celebrating the saturnalia Penismas season in november, so can the satirical cartoonery.

God knows what my neighbours think I take in the morning to be singing that loudly in the shower though.

No comments: